Increase your chances of selling by taking proper pictures of your items.
Follow these best practices:
- Take pictures of the Items with WHITE background. White background enhances the colors of your art.
- Take pictures in a well lit place or room.
- Get a close up shot of the item. Close up shots reveal the details of your art to the buyers and hence greater chances of it being purchased.
- Take at-least 3-4 pictures of the same item from every possible angle.
- Use camera or a cell phone with the high resolution. Higher the resolution, better the quality of the pictures.